Share Us

Share |

2011 Leading Moms in Business Competition Widget

About Me

My Photo
Little Pink Dress
www.mylittlepinkdress.com
View my complete profile

Followers

Friday, May 28, 2010

Just in time for the Summer! SnapMe Swimwear


 One of the most frustrating things about the Summer time is taking my littles to the pool. Now don't get me wrong, it's a lot of fun playing with them and watching them splash around and just have an amazing time, but what frustrates me more than anything, is trying to rush my 4 year old to the restroom and fight to get a slippery wet swimsuit off of her before she has an accident. Not to mention having to keep from completely exposing my toddler because I'm trying to change her swim diaper. I'm sure just about every mother out there with a little one can agree with me. Well ladies there has been an answer to our prayers. SnapMe Swimwear is a new line of swimsuits that has 2 rows snap buttons in the crotch and an adjustable strap around the neck. Now the next time you go to the pool or beach all you have to do is unsnap, change, snap up and your back in the water splashing with your little one again.  These swimsuits are fabulous and just an awesome product. Created by a mom for moms. 


0 comments: